HVAC & Refrigeration Residential/Commercial Technician
We are looking for an HVAC TECHNICIAN/INSTALLER to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems in both residential and commercial applications.
As part of our TEAM, you will be Compensated & recognized with above-average pay and bonuses for your hard work Valued & respected for your contributions to our family business.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Must be customer service oriented with good communication skills.
- Experience with technology including online email, tablets, GPS, and a smartphone camera.
- Available to work when our customers need us.
- We work during the day and have on-call personnel for evening and weekend work on a rotating schedule.
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- NATE or Master Heat Pump Certification is a plus not
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check; drug/alcohol screening and have a good driving record.
- Get Paid Weekly!
- Competitive wages
- Direct Deposit
- Vacation pay
- Medical 100% paid premium
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Training & Certifications
- Vehicle (with a good driving record)
- Gas Card
- Year-Round Work (We keep you busy)
- Positive working environment